If for the beneficial interest of any person or entity other than yourself, you (i) purchased or otherwise acquired the common stock of Wilmington Trust (CUSIP: 971807102) during the period January 18, 2008 up to November 1, 2010 (i.e., through and including October 31, 2010) and/or (ii) purchased Wilmington Trust common stock issued in the Secondary Common Stock Offering, then within seven (7) calendar days of your receipt of the Notice, you must either:
- Provide the Notice Administrator, Epiq Class Action & Claims Solutions, Inc. (“Epiq”), with a list of the names and last known addresses of beneficial owners described above; or
- Request from the Notice Administrator sufficient copies of the enclosed Notice of Pendency of Class Action (“Notice”) to forward to all such beneficial owners and, within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of those copies, forward the Notice to such beneficial owners.
If you are providing a list of names and addresses to the Notice Administrator:
- Compile a list of names and addresses of beneficial owners who purchased or otherwise acquired Wilmington Trust common stock during the period from January 18, 2008 up to November 1, 2010 (i.e., through and including October 31, 2010), or Wilmington Trust common stock issued in the Secondary Common Stock Offering that occurred on or about February 23, 2010.
- Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format. A preformatted spreadsheet can be found by clicking here.
- Then, do one of the following:
- Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to:
Wilmington Trust Securities Litigation
c/o Epiq Class Action & Claims Solutions, Inc.
PO Box 2838
Portland, OR 97208-2838
- Email the spreadsheet to info@WilmingtonTrustSecuritiesLitigation.com; or
- Upload the spreadsheet here